Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Magic Rock (not crystal meth)

So the other night at yoga, my instructor handed me one of these big pink rocks in a bag and told me it was Himalayan Rock Salt from a mine in Canada.... as I was wondering why it wasn't called Canadian Rock Salt, he explained to me all the benefits and secret powers of this magic rock. I tuned in somewhere towards the end where he told me what to do with the secret magic Himalayan Rock Salt, so at least when I got home I knew to put it in 10-12 oz of water and then (once the rock had dissolved) put a table spoon of the magic solution into my water bottle everyday. Although my dad A) told me it was probably a smuggled drug from across the Northern boarder, and B) bet me that it would never dissolve, I was determined to unleash the magical nutritional powers of the sacred stone... but first I needed to know what I was getting into so I turned to the source of all knowledge; the internet
and this is what I found


Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt which is extremely toxic. Himalayan salt is millions of years old. It is a pure form of salt, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt. Himalayan Crystal Salt is salt in its native form, with all its vibrational energy intact and it helps promote a healthy balance in your body. Promoting balanced electrolytes helps to keep your body in homeostasis -- the balance of chemicals that is conducive to the body's function.

Well there you have it... from what I have also read it also gives you super strength and the ability to read minds... really


No comments:

Post a Comment